- Influencers Club Internet Service available at www.influencers.club (hereinafter referred to as: „Service”) is provided by Borubar Sp. z o.o. with the officially registered head office located at ul. Grzegórzecka 21, Kraków, Poland, entered into the National Court Register in custody of District Court for Kraków Central, XI Business Division of the National Court Register under no. KRS: 0000496758, VAT No.: 6762474194, REGON No.: 12304283600000 (hereinafter referred to as ‘the Service Provider’) providing services and retail sale of goods through the Internet.
- You may contact the Service Provider by mailing any correspondence to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The use of the Service requires a computer or a mobile device with min. 200MHz processor, 64MB RAM, graphic card supporting 800×600 resolution and 256 colours and an Internet browser (Internet Explorer (version 7.0 or later), Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Chrome) as well as a keyboard or another pointing device for filling in electronic forms. In addition, proper delivery of the service provided by the Service Provider requires that you have access to the Facebook app, whereby the Service Provider assumes no liability for its level of performance.
- All prices published on the Service pages are gross prices (inclusive of VAT) quoted in US dollars.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Using the service requires prior registration. During the registration process you will decide on the choice of one of two account options:
- Advertiser’s Account – for planning and delivering campaigns by Influencers;
- Influencer’s Account – for publishing entries on Facebook in order to deliver Advertisers’ campaigns.
- To complete registration you will be asked to fill in the registration form („Registration”) and accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The Service requires a one-off registration prior to first use. Any subsequent changes to the range of services provided by the Service Provider may be made after logging to the Service using the previously registered login and password. User login and password are confidential – the Service Provider will not store your password. You will be able to modify and update all data submitted upon logging into the Service.
- During the registration process you must enter your correct personal data: full name, details of your residence address, email address, links to the website and Facebook page, Tax ID and phone number for contact.
- Service may be accessed using your:
- Personal email address
- Google+ account
- Facebook account
- You may at any time terminate the use of the Service by uninstalling or actually discontinuing the use of the Service, in which case no service fee will be refunded by the Service Provider.
EXCLUSION OF PROVIDER’S LIABILITY
The Service Provider will not bear any liability for failure to provide full Service functionality resulting from actions and / or negligence on the part of third parties or entities. In particular, we do not accept liability arising in connection with any of the following:
- Performance of services provided by Google+ and Facebook
- Performance of services provided by Facebook Graph API
- Actions undertaken by agents while processing your payments.
- Use of the Service by the Advertiser will be subject to fee payable to the Service Provider in the sum of 20% of revenues generated by the Advertiser from campaigns in accordance with the Price List, which constitutes a schedule to these Terms and Conditions.
- The fee referred to in (1) will be charged by the Service Provider automatically after the Advertiser has added credit to the account through the PayPal system.
- Any financial settlements regarding campaigns will be made between the Advertiser and the Influencer through the PayPal system.
- The Service Provider will not be held liable for any legal arrangements or mutual settlements between the Influencer and the Advertiser.
1. Complaints regarding the Service can be made to the addresses detailed in (1) and (2) of these Terms and Conditions.
- Copyrights to any services and names presented through the Service are owned by the Service Provider.
- The Service Provider acts as the administrator of your personal data.
- When registering with the Service, you will submit your personal information on a voluntary basis. However, the above is required to use the Service, conclude and execute Service Agreement as well as process complaints.
- The Service Provider will process your personal information for marketing purposes: advertising, market research, behavioural studies and client preference surveys with a view to improving the quality of service provided by us.
- Any matters falling outside the scope of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to relevant provisions of applicable laws and jurisdictions.
- Your use of the Service is conditional upon full acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Service Provider may change or amend these Terms and Conditions. Any changes hereto will become effective as indicated by the Service Provider, yet not sooner than 7 days of the amended version of the Terms and Conditions being published on the Service website. With regard to registered users of the Service, the changes will become effective after 7 days of any such change being communicated to a registered user in an email message delivered to the address provided during registration. A registered user may file a statement declining to accept the new terms, which shall result in cancellation of their account.